Fame for its tremendous beauty and eerie isolation, Mount Rinjani is Indonesia’s second highest mountain outside Irian Jaya. Although it is a dominant geographical phenomenon, its peak is rarely seen from the low lands, as it is often shrouded in cloud.The Mount Rinjani offers the adventures, awesome scenery, waterfall, rain forest, wildlife, hot spring, caves, demanding hiking, pristine lake, interesting culture and of course a volcano.
Gunung Rinjani is considered by all in Lombok and Bali as sacred. it is believed that the gods properties. it s for these reasons that the trek up Rinjani is far more important than just the climb itself; it is a pilgrimage to the god and all their powers.
Rinjani Trek Club takes the groups through this wonderful National Park to the Summit, Lake and Rim of Mountain Rinjani. We are the most professionals trekking company on the Island of lombok which allow us to take you that much further to the summit of truly magnificent Mountain.
Day 01: Senggigi – Sembalun Village – Sembalun crater ( Rim II )
Early morning at 05.00 am drive to sembalun village ( it take around 3 hrs), and then start for the beginning of 7 hrs challenging days. We walk through the savannah, with tremendous opportunities for viewing wildlife. Lunch in the route (base Camp III), Camp make on the second Rim (Sembalun Crater).
Day 02: Rim II – Summit – Lake ( Segara Anak ) – Rim I
From the crater, early morning (about 03.00 am) commence the climb with Guide Team ascend the Summit of Mt. Rinjani (3.726m a.s.l.), it takes about 3 hours. After the obligatory photographs and enjoy the spectacular panorama descend to crater (the camp). After having late Breakfast , going down to Segara Anak Lake, Arrive in the lake, we will spending and having sauna in hot natural water spring for refill our energy (temperature around 50 degrees) (lunch will prepare by porter awhile you have sauna). About 3o’clock afternoon, we ascent to the first rim (senaru crater ) and overnight here.
Day 03: Rim I – Senaru – Senggigi
Having breakfast in the morning and enjoy sunrise by special mountain jaffle or pancake, then we descent to senaru village. Around 12 noon you will be ready at senaru village, and then around 3.00pm you will be arriving at your hotel in senggigi or you could stop in bangsal harbor for your Gili island.
NOTE: if you take lake program, on day 2nd while the other go to summit you could enjoy the sunrise from your tent.
– Licensed and experience: Guide and Porter “Educated from search and rescue”
– Free Internet in our Office
– Rinjani Trekking Club Certificate
– safety luggage storage
– All Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bag, mattress, Toilet tent for deluxe service)
– Meals ( western and Indonesian food ) and drinks ( Aqua water, coffee, tea, milk )
– Accident Donation
– Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
– All Transfer in Lombok as the following program
– Pick Up service from Airport (from ferry harbor or other place extra charge US $. 10,00/pax)
– All meals except those indicates in trekking program
– Porterage fee for personal bag pack / luggage
– Tipping & gratuities to guide & porter
– Personal travel insurance, pre – trip medical immunizations
– All expenses of a personal nature
Recommended items to bring:
1. Suitable walking shoes / warm clothing / wind breaker / rain coat
2. Gloves / extra socks / Small towel / hat / tissue paper
3. High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins)
4. Headache tablets / lip gloss / deep heat lotion ( Sun block)/ plasters
5. Torch light / walking stick / waterproof bag for camera
6. 2 or 3 T-shirt / long trouser / short / swim cloth
A deposit of 50% is required upon confirmation and Full payment must be received prior to or upon arrival at the first destination point, except for those companies with whom special agreements have been made. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.